Critical to MICAH’s success over the years is its commitment to training and empowering ordinary people to do extraordinary things. Through MICAH’s efforts, racial and economic disparities in Milwaukee have been and are being confronted.
2021-2022 Annual Yearbook
Some of MICAH’s victories include:
- Over $700 million in loans to first-time, inner-city home owners
- MORE ordinance requiring at least 25% of work hours be done on publicly funded construction projects by workers from high-poverty zip codes.
- $1.3 million for new bus routes connecting inner city residents to suburban jobs
- Millions of dollars in County funding for drug treatment of uninsured addicts
- With WISDOM won millions of dollars for Treatment Alternatives and Diversion as alternatives to incarceration
- $4 million in state funding for school nurses in low-income Milwaukee schools
- Hundreds of leaders empowered by Gamaliel and WISDOM trainings
Help MICAH create more victories!
Please consider a monthly gift to help ensure a critical ongoing base of support for MICAH.